DOG PARK REGULATIONS
Dog Park Hours: From Dawn To Dusk
Dog Park Is Limited To RHS Members Only
- Use Park At Your Own Risk
- Owners Are Legally Responsible For The Behavior Of Their Dog(S) At All Times.
- Dog Owners Must Be Present At All Times
- Off Leash After Entering Dog Park (All Dogs Must Be Leashed When Entering And Leaving The Dog Park)
- Owners Must Remove Dog Waste Immediately
- Dogs Should Be Under Voice Control
- Dogs Over 6 Months, Must Be Spayed Or Neutered
- All Dogs Must Be Licensed & Current On Vaccinations
PROHIBITED AT DOG PARK
- No Outside Chairs Can Be Left Overnight Or They Will Be Disposed Of
- No Smoking, Alcohol, Or Eating In Park
- No Glass Containers
- No Sick Dogs
- No Dogs In Heat
- No Aggressive Dogs
- No More Than Two Dogs Per Person Allowed On Any Single Visit
In partnership with K9 Educators, we are excited to share with the communities we serve, this mutually beneficial fundraiser. You can take an online Pet First Aid & CPR course for a discounted rate and support our organization at the same time. And because it’s all online, you can learn at your own pace!
Simply visit www.k9educators.com and select the course which course you would like to take – be sure to use the promo code: RHSsavelives to receive your discount. In addition to you gaining valuable knowledge and certification, you will also be helping us to provide resources for all the pets who enter our doors. As a partner, Ramona Humane Society will receive $20 per sign-up who completes a Pet First Aid & CPR Course. Please share this opportunity with your friends and family!
We consider humane education an important aspect of RHS and is significant for all ages. We provide educational materials through our social media and encourage compassion and respect toward all animals. Educators and parents can assist children by making them aware that all living things need to be treated with love. Follow the links provided for more resources.